Hosted and VoIP Solutions
10 reasons why Hosted VoIP is the way forward for your Business
The benefits of a Hosted VoIP communications are numerous and go beyond simple costs savings. It will provide you access to this technology without the associated problems of system acquisition, finance, deployment and support.
1) A State of the Art VoIP phone system Hosted VoIP provides business customers with a leading edge phone system without the associated capital cost. From day one you will have a system that delivers all the current features plus tomorrows as they become available.
2) Future Proof Hosted PBX is "future proof," as new features become available, you just easily deploy and make full use of them.
3) Pay As You Grow With Hosted VoIP, there is no penalty to start small and then add “seats” to the system as you grow, as you only pay for the seats you need on a monthly basis.
4) Reduce Trunk Lines Renting truck lines from carriers isn't small change for most organisations that rely on voice for both internal communications and customer interaction. Trunk line rental is a significant part of monthly overhead cost, so why not reduce this outlay wherever and whenever possible?
5) Reduce Call Costs While saving on calls is no longer the primary driver for adopting VoIP, it can be a prime factor for organisations that have multiple offices requiring frequent voice communication, so not having to pay for that communication can reduce a large amount from an organisation's operational budget.
6) Instant Communication and Collaboration VoIP improves productivity and the ability to collaborate remotely by creating direct links between teleworkers and office-based workers with the click of a mouse - a true mobile workforce
7) Seamless Remote Workers Connectivity That VoIP system makes it easy to integrate remote workers into the business telephone system through their own broadband connections. In addition, your customers will be able to reach your remote workers through your corporate switchboard, regardless of where the worker is physically located.
8) Respond More Quickly to Customers With a Hosted VoIP system, companies can improve customer communication by providing them with VoIP telephones that allow them to contact your sales and service departments directly, either within the office, remote workers or their mobile device.
9) Cut Move, Addition and Change Costs Every time your company moves, adds, or changes a conventional telephone connection, it costs money. With VoIP, your network configuration is software programmable and its voice signals are carried over your business LAN so you can administer the changes yourself.
10) Your Number Moves With You Unlike traditional numbers, you can take your number with you, down the road, to another town, or even another country as the system is not dependant upon your geographic location
· Simple to implement
· Simple to Manage
· Enhanced user Flexibility
· One infrastructure
· Reduced Operating costs
· Enhanced functionality